WHO WE ARE:
A21 is a nonprofit organization fueled by radical hope that human beings everywhere will be rescued from bondage and completely restored. We are the abolitionists of the 21st century, and we work to free people in slavery and disrupt the demand.
For 12 years now, we've rolled up our sleeves and set our feet to action. Why? Because in a single moment a number can turn into a name, a tragedy into a victory, and a belief into an action.
Freedom. That's our goal for every human being on the planet.
Our Mission: Abolish slavery everywhere, forever.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR: REACH COORDINATOR
- To design and deliver training programs and workshops to targeted groups – schools, universities, professionals.
- To identify and build a network of contacts and turn them into partners of A21
- To support in all aspects of Prevention, Awareness, and Education (PAE), including media, social media, video, and Resource Line promotion
- To assist in relationships, contacts, and projects with the running of A21 services to trafficked women to ensure the best possible outcome for each individual.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES/ KEY DUTIES
Training for Prevention
- Design annual education strategy in the area of prevention – which organisations to train on what and when
- Lead the development of training material and conduct trainings individually or in cooperation with other team members
- Follow up on efficiency of conducted training and workshops and build on the relationships
- Design an annual networking strategy to promote A21 and build partnerships
- Be the operational point of contact for all types of organisations partnering with A21 – government, NGO’s, businesses, universities, schools, etc.
- Proactively come up with new ideas of organisations and how to contact and partner
- Proactively go to meetings with partners and maintain relationships
Volunteers and A-Teams
- Design and lead an annual volunteer strategy
- Develop and maintain an active network of volunteers across the country
- Develop a network of A-Teams in organisations and businesses
- Utilise the volunteer and A-Teams in regular meetings, campaigns, events.
- Assist and take part in all A21 prevention and other campaigns that the local office is organising
- Generally contributing around the office and as needed on other non-specified projects
- Any other duties as directed by the Country Manager
- The hospitality of visiting guests and/or hosted trainings
PERSONAL SPECIFICATIONS - Qualifications, Experience, Knowledge & Skills
- Good standard of general education
- Good interpersonal skills
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Ability to communicate clearly verbally and in writing
- Understanding of the culture
- Empathy with circumstances of trafficking survivors
- Ability to demonstrate a high degree of integrity and maintain confidential information
- Uphold, safeguard and promote the organization’s values and philosophy relating particularly to ethics, integrity, corporate social responsibility.
- Educated to degree level
- Training in and experience of PR / Marketing / Business Development
*Any applicants that submit false statements may be disqualified, or terminated if false statements are discovered after hiring.